Sunday, September 20, 2020

Tongan drawing

 last week we had to do a Tongan drawing because of Tongan language week. I did I a turtle because it was the closest thing that I could see and the quickest thing I could draw. I practice to draw a turtle on scrap paper it was well drawn but the turtles was a little bit Crockett and the legs were a bit small and the other was a bit too big. It was fun to draw it but I wasn't expecting that miss had to show it to everyone in the school. It was a little bit stressed and yes I was nervous but miss some how she did not show it and I was relieved.

Here is a question for you if you had to do a drawing for Tongan language week what would it be?

1 comment:

  1. Hey saad its fahad here i really liked how you chose to do a turtle in your little project.What was your favorite part of the process of making your turtle.Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete